Izabel Goulart Forums
Hello Everyone! - Printable Version

+- Izabel Goulart Forums (http://izabelgoulart.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Izabel Goulart Fan Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hello Everyone! (/showthread.php?tid=16)

Hello Everyone! - brenlynn - 11-01-2006 01:48 PM

So there is all sorts of members here now, but no one is posting!!!

Hello Big Grin Let's all start posting some.

RE: Hello Everyone! - ohyeah - 11-03-2006 02:42 PM

Hello! Guess the problem, why no one is posting, is that they have nothing to say... Like me:)

RE: Hello Everyone! - ohyeah - 11-03-2006 02:52 PM

Oh, I was just wondering, if anyone has seen Izabel in reality (on catwalk, in supermarket:P...). If you have, you may share your experiences:)

RE: Hello Everyone! - *k.a.t.e* - 11-04-2006 03:10 AM

No! :( I wish I had!! She must be even more beautiful in person....

RE: Hello Everyone! - brenlynn - 11-04-2006 11:44 AM

i've never met her either :( but i hope i will get the chance someday!

RE: Hello Everyone! - DJSoundWave - 02-22-2007 10:28 PM

Hello
I may post sth.
I really appreciate your effords associated with conducting this forum you brenlynn & *k.a.t.e* & ohyeah.
It's so nice place to post and exchange ideas.

RE: Hello Everyone! - SWE_Erik - 02-24-2007 12:26 PM

There are almost no ones who posts at this forum, if you compare it to Ale's forum..

RE:  Hello Everyone! - DJSoundWave - 02-24-2007 02:38 PM

SWE_Erik Wrote:

There are almost no ones who posts at this forum, if you compare it to Ale's forum..

Sadly, it's true...
RE: Hello Everyone! - *k.a.t.e* - 02-25-2007 12:37 AM

But Alessandra's froum is connected from her official site which means it naturally gets more visitors. Plus, they have Alessandra herself posting there!

RE: Hello Everyone! - SWE_Erik - 02-25-2007 02:59 AM

Couldnt we fix that some how to this forum?

RE: Hello Everyone! - ohyeah - 02-26-2007 10:58 PM

presumably the main reason why itīs so quiet here is that Alessandraīs forum started about a year ago but Izabelīs forum started "only" 5 months ago! hahaha...
anyway, as much as I know, kate knows model Andi Muise and her chihuahua (correct me if Iīm wrong) and maybe Andi can ask Izabel to come here:P.
Iīm sure our favourite girlīs forum will be the best/active in the near future;)

RE: Hello Everyone! - WHOA! Izabel Goulart - 03-12-2007 10:09 AM

Hahaha, we should get someone who will go to the opening of Victoria Secret products where Izabel will be featuring one of the new items.  From there the person there will get a signature of Izabel Goulart and along with that, the person should tell Izabel Goulart about the forum in order for her to participate in it.  I would love to do it, but i'm a youngling....:(:(:(:( but our goal ~ Make Izabel's forum more famous than Alessandra's forum despite the fact that i am a member of that forum but have yet to post a post.  So i decided to start in this forum, and get this forum up and running as a competitive forum.  Along with that, we can get Izabel's name spreading around the web and world.  

RE: Hello Everyone! - *k.a.t.e* - 03-16-2007 10:44 PM

All sounds good to me :) I have recently got to know someone who knows Izabel well and is in charge of her web relations, If I can slip in the name of the forum I will!!

RE: Hello Everyone! - brenlynn - 03-16-2007 11:41 PM

i still wonder if she has been to my website.

RE:  Hello Everyone! - ohyeah - 03-17-2007 01:32 AM

brenlynn Wrote:

Iīm quite sure she has;)
RE:   Hello Everyone! - brenlynn - 03-17-2007 10:19 AM

ohyeah Wrote:

brenlynn Wrote:

Iīm quite sure she has;)

i sure hope so!
RE: Hello Everyone! - madu. - 07-22-2010 04:45 PM

Hei girls! I'm madu., I'm new here, and I'm from Romania, Europe. I love Izabel :X and I love this forum. Great job!