Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions
If there's anything you think could be better about the forum then post it here and I'll see what I can do to change it Big Grin
If anyone wants to make a better banner feel free, the one I've got up at the moment is just a signature made that I put up for now. The size needs to be no more than 140 x 750.
In case anyone was wondering, here are the posting ranks:

Newbie - 0
Junior Member - 10
Member - 50
Senior Member - 250
Posting Freak - 750

i would totally try my hand at a banner, but i am super busy saving all the pics in her thread for bellazon so i can expand the gallery on the website. maybe once i'm done with all of this crazyness!!
The attatching files to posts isn't working for me right now....I'm not sure about anyone else. I'm exploring the Admin panel trying to sort it out.
I made these banners - could you help me decide which one to put up?

[attachment=185]
[attachment=186]
[attachment=187]

nice work! I like the first one- black and white would be breath of fresh air (although colored banners are very nice too, I nevertheless prefer black/white)

btw the banner hanging there on the top of the page at the moment is very good too. if you replace it with new one, hopefully you change it back somedaySmile
i like the 2nd one!
Hmmmm I think I like the second one too....I'm going to alter the border on the right first though....it's just a tiny bit thicker than the others and it's really irritating me!!! I should have it up at some point tomorrow.
can't wait to see the new look Smile