Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Hello Everyone!
ohyeah

Group: Registered
RE: Hello Everyone!

presumably the main reason why itīs so quiet here is that Alessandraīs forum started about a year ago but Izabelīs forum started "only" 5 months ago! hahaha...
anyway, as much as I know, kate knows model Andi Muise and her chihuahua (correct me if Iīm wrong) and maybe Andi can ask Izabel to come hereToungue.
Iīm sure our favourite girlīs forum will be the best/active in the near futureWink

02-26-2007 10:58 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
WHOA! Izabel Goulart

Hahaha, we should get someone who will go to the opening of Victoria Secret products where Izabel will be featuring one of the new items.  From there the person there will get a signature of Izabel Goulart and along with that, the person should tell Izabel Goulart about the forum in order for her to participate in it.  I would love to do it, but i'm a youngling....:(:(:(:( but our goal ~ Make Izabel's forum more famous than Alessandra's forum despite the fact that i am a member of that forum but have yet to post a post.  So i decided to start in this forum, and get this forum up and running as a competitive forum.  Along with that, we can get Izabel's name spreading around the web and world.  

"Your married but your not dead" ~ Izabel Goulart
03-12-2007 10:09 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators

All sounds good to me :) I have recently got to know someone who knows Izabel well and is in charge of her web relations, If I can slip in the name of the forum I will!!

03-16-2007 10:44 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

Group: Moderators

i still wonder if she has been to my website.

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

03-16-2007 11:41 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

RE:  Hello Everyone!

brenlynn Wrote:

Iīm quite sure she has;)

03-17-2007 01:32 AM
brenlynn

Group: Moderators
RE:   Hello Everyone!

ohyeah Wrote:

brenlynn Wrote:

Iīm quite sure she has;)

i sure hope so!

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

03-17-2007 10:19 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
madu.

Hei girls! I'm madu., I'm new here, and I'm from Romania, Europe. I love Izabel :X and I love this forum. Great job!

07-22-2010 04:45 PM
Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: