Post Reply  Post Thread 

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006

Am I the only one that can't wait!! Toungue It tapes on Novemeber 16th!! I wonder what outfits they'll find for Izabel and the other angels this year? Big Grin

The "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" will return to CBS on Tuesday, Dec. 5 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET/PT). The fashion show, featuring top models Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks and Izabel Goulart, will be taped for the first time from Los Angeles at The Kodak Theater.

Grammy award-winning recording artist Justin Timberlake will headline the show, performing songs from his new album, FutureSex/LoveSounds.

This year's fashion spectacular will feature a runway presentation infused with a holiday theme. In addition to the musical performances, the special will also include red carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show.

11-04-2006 03:43 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

Group: Moderators
RE: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006

i am super excited!!! only 12 more days :)

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

11-04-2006 11:43 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

3 days!! :)

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

11-13-2006 12:42 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

it's a big week. early tuesday morning the angels will be boarding a vs branded private jet from the new york city area and there will be a media gathering on the tarmac as they take flight out to la. wednesday 27 models (including the vs angels) will be recieving keys to the city of hollywood. and thursday of course is the show!!!

there are going to be a lot of pics this coming week :)

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

11-14-2006 11:05 AM
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

I am getting so excited!! I can't wait to see what Izabel is wearing!! Judging by the outfits I've seen for Ana Beatriz, Alessandra and Caroline T....Izabel is going to have some serious lingerie :D

11-15-2006 10:12 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

izabel is going to be on extra tonight on nbc. check your local listings for time!

i can't believe the show is tonight :)

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

11-16-2006 01:16 PM
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

So....what did everyone think of this year's show and Izabel's outfits? Good? Bad? As good as last year or better/worse?

11-30-2006 01:51 AM
ohyeah

Group: Registered

Hmm, the show by itself was good but the outfits could have been better... I liked 2005 show much more. And of course- Izabel was amazing as usual, seriously.
BTW kate, although you asked the question from others you may also answer it!

12-04-2006 12:04 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

i liked the ideas behind the themes... but there wasn't enough cleavage! i'm a straight woman, but i think there should have been more. i feel they covered everyone up so much.

i enjoyed izabel's outfits - especially the scottish one. but i do think her outfits from last year were better.

but, who knows... maybe it'll all look amazing on tv!

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

12-04-2006 12:44 PM
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

I think this years show was good but I prefered last years show overall - although I think Izabel got better outfits this year as did a few models. The stewardess one was quite cute and the scottish one just rocked.

12-04-2006 09:21 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: