Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Izabel has a new boyfriend
brenlynn

Group: Moderators
Izabel has a new boyfriend

http://glamurama.com.br/notas/index.html#link_399912

13/11 - 15:00 - Esquentando os tamborins, Izabel Goulart – uma das brasileiras que vai ser destaque no grande desfile da Victoria's Secret desta quinta-feira – ferveu nesse fim de semana em Salvador. A top esteve num ensaio da banda Motumbá no Pelourinho. Para a decepçăo dos rapazes, Izabel foi acompanhada do namorado Marcelo Costa. Nada é perfeito!

translation from anna89 on bellazon...
13/11 - 15:00 - Heating up the tamborins, Izabel Goulart - one of the Brazilians who is going to be on the spot light in the great Victoria's Secret fashion show on this thursday - heating this weekend in Salvador. The Top was in the show of Motumbá band in Pelourinho. For the disillusionment of the guys, Izabel was followed by her boyfriend Marcelo Coast. Nothing is perfect.

he's decent looking. sebastian was far better looking, though.

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

11-14-2006 11:10 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

Group: Registered
RE: Izabel has a new boyfriend

Maybe he´s far better looking from the inside;) and maybe Izabel appreciates more inside beauty...(he should be smart, funny<---Izabel´s answer to Conon´s question "what kind of man do you like"). Anyway, i´m not saying he´s ugly. I say nothing except "wish you all the best guys!"

11-14-2006 07:17 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

now i am hearing that this was probably incorrect info.

i thought it would be weird that after yeaaars of dating her and sebastian broke up and all the sudden she was with someone else!

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

11-14-2006 08:54 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators

Good....she was always so sweet with Sebastian!!

11-15-2006 10:10 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

It seems after much discussion that this Marcelo Costa is in fact Izabel's new bf. They've been pictured again recently and seem rather close! (and not in a best friend or family way :P)

12-11-2006 09:43 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

he's cute. but he looks young.

sebastian was much more mature looking.

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

12-12-2006 03:18 PM
ohyeah

sebastian? has anyone his picture? it would be interesting to see how he looks:P

12-13-2006 06:58 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Iza and Seb :P

12-24-2006 06:31 PM
brenlynn

he's so cute! they were cute together.

she looks so young in that pic haha.

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

12-24-2006 08:05 PM
ohyeah

oh, this guy is Sebastian. now I can remember I have seen them in the picture...i was hoping they were just friends hehe

12-27-2006 07:14 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: