Pages (5): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Post, post, post!!
ohyeah

Group: Registered
RE: Post, post, post!!

yes, but at least itīs better to have 4 active members here than 90 passive members, isnīt it?Wink.

01-10-2007 03:58 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

Group: Moderators

that is very true! but, i can't believe out of all the people that have registered only four of us are posting! it's crazy :)

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

01-10-2007 10:59 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

I think the main reason why so few of us is posting, is that they(people whoīs first language isnīt english) have language problem (like I have)-therefore they donīt post.  or maybe they are VERY busy and donīt have time to come here and write (scarcely they are SO busy).

but yeah, it is grazy and hard to belive, that only 4 of 95 speaks/writes in english.:)

I viewed forum statistics and itīs funny, but the most popular thread is "post, post, post!" where we discuss that no one is posting:D

01-10-2007 11:46 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators

Soon they shall all be gone anyway :) They'll be getting deleted next Friday if they don't post!

01-12-2007 01:05 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

hey kate, have you ever thought that maybe Izabel is also registered in this forum. so, if you start deleteing next friday, then you presumably delete her account too. so be careful:)

01-12-2007 02:34 AM
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Nope, Izabel isn't registered here :) However yesterday, I did pass this site on to someone who can pass it on to Izabel so she can see it :P So once the fashion weeks are over and she has a little more time, who knows?!

01-16-2007 02:29 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

Group: Moderators

that would be awesome if she registered!!! i also told someone to pass along the word about i-g.net to her. i am sure she'll be flattered to find out about the site and this forum :)

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

01-16-2007 03:44 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

I keep my fingers crossed she registers here!:)

01-16-2007 06:02 PM
ohyeah

so, today itīs the moment of truth- whoīs going to be deleted and who not. everybody who hasenīt posted yet, you have the chance to do it today!

01-19-2007 06:24 PM
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

I'm going to start deleting now, because it'll take me quite a while. First of all I'm getting rid of the people who's date last visited is 'never' :rolleyes:

01-20-2007 12:58 AM
Pages (5): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: