Pages (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [5] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Post, post, post!!
ohyeah

Group: Registered
RE: Post, post, post!!

people wake up! itīs very quiet in here... again

03-09-2007 05:13 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

Group: Moderators

i know! and we have a ton of members again.

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

03-09-2007 09:00 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
WHOA! Izabel Goulart

Toungue  RE: Post, post, post!!

Hahaha, I've been dormant for a long while.  I've never posted, but why not start right now.  So yah, i don't really know what to post here, but lets just say i'll be joining the post it group.  Hehehe...but anywayz, well my reason for no posting before was that this place to me was a place where i can find news about Izabel Goulart.  I never found it necessary to post, but then i realize the fun and interaction involve in such an activity.  Since I just read this topic today, i decided to interact with sum new people.  So why not? right? So yah, there you go.  Here's my first post... :P:P:D:D:D:):)

"Your married but your not dead" ~ Izabel Goulart
03-11-2007 10:17 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

hahahaaa. nice to see that someone came to life. lets hope that rest of ~90 users awke too.
and lets hope that itīs not going to be your first and your last post here in this forum!

welcome:)

03-11-2007 10:39 PM
WHOA! Izabel Goulart

Yay!!!! I'm was just born....bam.... Now to revive the others or get them out of their wombs.... sheesh, I'm getting the feeling that people join the forum just for news on Izabel Goulart or they are probably shy, but we need to get them to realize that the forum is place where we can discuss our interests in Izabel Goulart.  There is no need for shyness.  We need people to participate.  We want your ideas, your opinions, your thoughts, on Izabel Goulart!!!!! So WAKE UP!!!!! AND START TALKING IN THE FORUM!!!!!!! It's a place where you can be open-minded when talking about Izabel Goulart!!!!   :D:D:D:D

"Your married but your not dead" ~ Izabel Goulart
03-12-2007 09:37 AM
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators

Would anyone be prepared to write an email telling people to post so I can mass email it to all the members? It would be a great help!!

03-24-2007 09:56 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

Short, but concrete (and hopefully compelling (I really doubt about that)). if thereīs mistakes in that announcement, please correct them!

Hello member!

We are happy that you joined Izabelīs fan forum, but we would be even more happier if you would be in conversation.

So, log in and start chating.

See you on
Izabel Goulart Fan Forum

03-25-2007 03:46 AM
brenlynn

Group: Moderators

just as an fyi... i'm not dying off, but i will be gone until october with very limited (if any) internet access. so, don't delete me! i will be back!!

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

03-25-2007 09:54 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Wahoo

Smile  RE: Post, post, post!!

My apologies for not logging on or posting since I joined earlier...Thanks to ohyeah for helping K.A.T.E. with the e-mail that reminded me I hadn't stopped by in a while as well. I'll try to be better. ;)

03-25-2007 11:55 PM
sltc27

Her interviews w/Conan on youtube are awesome. Conan is hilarious and Izabel is crazy adorable. I'm more than smitten.

05-05-2007 12:35 PM
Pages (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [5] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: