Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Vote For Izabel!!!
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators
Vote For Izabel!!!

Elle Brasil is having a poll asking people which is the best Elle cover of 2006. If we vote Izabel's July cover (Julho) then they might give her another cover sometime soon Big Grin

She has strong competition with Alessandra Ambrosio and Ana Beatriz Barros in there too, so she needs our votes!!!

http://elle.abril.uol.com.br/enquete/index.shtml

12-30-2006 01:53 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

Group: Registered
RE: Vote For Izabel!!!

my vote goes for Izabel!
if there´s possible to give more than one vote, I would give two for Izabel and one for Alessandra:)

12-30-2006 01:57 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

Group: Moderators

voted! someone should post this link in her threads in all the major fashion model boards :)

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

12-30-2006 12:22 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

brenlynn maybe you could do that:)

12-31-2006 12:44 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

i did it everywhere but bellazon, yet. i'm waiting until the competition in which she is in on that board is over because i'm trying to make sure people vote for her for that :)

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

12-31-2006 03:22 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

I checked bellazon yesterday evening (after you had posted the advertisement to vote for Izabel), but it seemed to me that no-one had noticed your jawboning. then I thought that maybe you should have been using even much more bigger font size, 60 instead of 40...lol. fortunately it looks like people noticed your advertisement. nice work!:)

12-31-2006 04:32 PM
brenlynn

that and i asked a bunch of my friends who visit bellazon once in a while and who have accounts to go login and vote! looks like i recruited enough. hopefully she'll hang on to win it :)

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

01-01-2007 04:56 AM
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators

I just checked and she was winning by 6 votes (95 to 101) it's already Jan. 1st here and it ends Dec 31st US Time so there's only a few hours to go I guess!!

01-01-2007 06:33 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

voting should be over. does anyone know final results?

01-01-2007 04:00 PM
brenlynn

SHE WON!!!

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

01-02-2007 12:11 AM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: