Post Reply  Post Thread 

New VS Perfume - Pout
brenlynn

Group: Moderators
New VS Perfume - Pout

according to Thiago on bellazon, Izabel is apparently going to be the face of the new VS perfume called 'Pout'. I am not really sure when it will be coming out, though.

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

01-12-2007 01:00 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators
RE: New VS Perfume - Pout

Brenlynn, what video is your avatar from?

01-12-2007 01:06 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

one of the 2005 xmas commercials

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

01-12-2007 01:11 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
mesmel

Group: Registered

thanks for the news brenlynn ^^

01-14-2007 11:55 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators

I heard she's shooting for this on Tuesday and Wednesday :D

01-20-2007 12:59 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

yes in paris!! and it's going to be called 'Pout Victoria’s Secret by Izabel Goulart' or something to that effect. i will definitely have to buy a bottle :)

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

01-20-2007 05:29 AM
brenlynn

http://modelblogs.blogspot.com/2007/01/fragrant-future-for-izabel.html

Fragrant Future For Izabel

After the announcement that model Raquel Zimmerman didn't show at the Animale fashion show, on the official programming of Fashion Rio, the brand exclusively contracted the supermodel Izabel Goulart. In agreement, with the director of Ten Model agency, Laura Vieira, Goulart is also going to launch a perfume with her name for the American lingerie brand, Victoria's Secret called 'Pout'. The campaign is going to be shot by Ellen Von Unwerth, a recognized fashion photographer, who has works published in magazines as Vogue, Vanity Fair, The Face, Photo, Arena and I-D.

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

01-20-2007 11:43 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: