Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Izabel to be on Conan O'Brien
ohyeah

Group: Registered
RE: Izabel to be on Conan O'Brien

does anyone know if Izabel will be on the show again sometime (maybe already this year?)?Big Grin I would really like to see her again! the impression I got from the show was just simply amazing

03-06-2007 12:06 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
WHOA! Izabel Goulart

Group: Registered
RE: Izabel to be on Conan O'Brien

I want to see her at least in a movie. I think she has an opportunity like Alessandra Ambrosio to pursue an acting career as well. As far as talk shows goes, I wanna see her in other ones too.

"Your married but your not dead" ~ Izabel Goulart
03-14-2007 05:23 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

Group: Moderators
RE:  Izabel to be on Conan O'Brien

WHOA! Izabel Goulart Wrote:

I want to see her at least in a movie.  I think she has an opportunity like Alessandra Ambrosio to pursue an acting career as well.  As far as talk shows goes, I wanna see her in other ones too.  

of the Angels, Gisele has had the best acting career. Ale only did a walk-on with no lines in 007, I would hardly consider that an acting career. We'll see how Izabel does on Entourage. I am sure she'll do wonderful!!

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

03-14-2007 05:52 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: