Post Reply  Post Thread 

Izabel and IMG
brenlynn

Group: Moderators
Izabel and IMG

valmount on Bellazon reports that Izabel has been confirmed to have signed with IMG Models! This could be a very good career move for Iza!!!

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

02-15-2007 01:14 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
valmount

Group: Registered
RE: Izabel and IMG

nice move from her!Cuz certainly 1 model management can't get any international campaign for her which is ridiculous.I wonder that the reason why we don't see izabel on fashion weeks is that agency changes?I tought she ll be in nyfw and milan but she doesn't show up,But I m hopefull about paris fw.

02-22-2007 05:46 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
brenlynn

Group: Moderators
RE:  Izabel and IMG

valmount Wrote:

nice move from her!Cuz certainly 1 model management can't get any international campaign for her which is ridiculous.I wonder that the reason why we don't see izabel on fashion weeks is that agency changes?I tought she ll be in nyfw and milan but she doesn't show up,But I m hopefull about paris fw.

i was also thinking that's probably why she hasn't walked in any shows yet! hoping to see her pop up somewhere sometime soon, though!

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

02-23-2007 12:05 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators

They tend to be quite busy with VS at the moment I think....I know Rosie was limited to the shows she could do this season because her VS bookings coincided with it.

02-23-2007 03:26 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
valmount

Group: Registered

Nope february is the vacation month.Most of the time angels shooting seperate from the other models...Ale is about the return to NY(or already) I guess around these time to shoot VS.Yes most of the time vs shooting conflicts with the fashion week time but they sure have time to do some runways if they want to.Its probably about the thing of getting a new agency.

02-23-2007 04:02 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: