Post Reply  Post Thread 

Info on Iza
galolego

Group: Registered
Info on Iza

Please let me know when Izabel is going to be giving out autographs. I live in NY and would love to be able to see her in person.
Thx!
G

03-15-2007 01:45 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
WHOA! Izabel Goulart

RE: Info on Iza

Did you go to the recent one, that occurred in the beginning of March???? To those who finds out all the news about Izabel Goulart, THANKS...I would like to also know or be notified when she will be giving autographs or advertising a feature VS product in one of the stores in Los Angeles, Ca.... I would like her to be the very first model i meet in person....HOW EXCITING:D:D:D:D:D

"Your married but your not dead" ~ Izabel Goulart
03-15-2007 05:43 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
galolego

Rolleyes  RE: Info on Iza

:rolleyes:No I had no idea about it. I would love to meet her soon.
Thanks

03-15-2007 06:49 AM
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Group: Administrators

I tend to find out quite early when there will be a signing so I will be sure to post it :) There is a promotional event going on in Miami next month to do with Very Sexy Makeup, Alessandra is going however I'm not sure about Izabel. Although, seeing as it is the Makeup line she will probably be there as she has been at the other 2.

03-16-2007 10:42 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ohyeah

if you meet Izabel, take as many pictures as possible and please, share them with us!

03-17-2007 01:40 AM
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

The store appearance will be on April 11th. I still don't know about Izabel's attendance though.

03-21-2007 11:13 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Wahoo

Is there any way to get updates on VS appearances, especially with Izabel? I don't live in the big markets (NY, CA, Las Vegas, FL) where the girls usually go, but if I had a heads up I would love to take a last minute trip to see them! Hopefully when I move to NYC later this year I'll have better opportunity to take photos and share.

03-26-2007 12:01 AM
*k.a.t.e*
I <3 iZaBeL gOuLaRt

Basically alll we know is what we find out from the girls' management, and if I find out anything I'll post it.

03-26-2007 12:04 AM
Wahoo

RE:  Info on Iza

*k.a.t.e* Wrote:

Basically alll we know is what we find out from the girls' management, and if I find out anything I'll post it.

Thanks!

03-26-2007 02:58 AM
brenlynn

Group: Moderators

I hope she does another signing sometime in NYC before October, if she does... I will definitely try to make it, finally!

IZABEL-GOULART.NET

03-26-2007 07:44 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: