Liya Kebede

Liya Kebede

Born: 03 January
Where: Ethiopia
Height: 178 cm
Bust: 82 cm
Waist: 59 cm
Hips: 88 cm

American Vogue has touted Liya Kebede, as a member of the “New Establishment”. Models.com proclaimed “All Hail Liya!”. Since being featured in their “Of the Minute” section five years ago, she has moved all the way up in rank as their number one choice of “Top 50 Models”. Liya has succeeded in becoming the name on everybody’s lips and is definitely an IMG star on the rise.

This international beauty was born and raised in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. While in school at the French Lycee, a film director spotted the young beauty and introduced her to a French modeling agent. After completing her studies, she moved to France to pursue work through a local Parisian agency. Liya inevitably relocated to the fashion capital of New York City, where she currently resides full-time.

It all came together when the 27 year old stunner appeared on the cover and in 4 out of 6 stories of French Vogue, shot by Ines van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, with a headline that proudly states the issue is “All about Liya.” She has since appeared on the covers of Italian, Japanese, Korean & Spanish Vogue, Numero, V, French, Flair, i-D, South African Elle, Harper’s & Queen, Essence, and Time’s Style & Design issue. Liya was also recently featured on the September 2004 cover of American Vogue, where she was named one of the leading faces of “the Return of the Super Model”.

Liya can currently be seen for a second time on the May 2005 cover of American Vogue, with the heading “Cover model with a cause”, profiling her work with the World Health Organization as their Goodwill Ambassador for her tireless efforts in raising awareness for the difficulties that women and children face in the developing world. In the letter from the editor, Anna Wintour states “It’s very gratifying that Kebede, who has long been a model of the highest rank, should come into her own this way. This is her moment, and it has not arrived by virtue of outsize fabulousness. She is beautiful, professional, and substantial, which makes her not just a model but a role model”.

In February of 2003, Liya became the newest face of Esteé Lauder cosmetics – the first woman of color to serve as a representative of its brand’s 59-year history, joining Carolyn Murphy and Elizabeth Hurley as the third member of the model trio. “Liya defines modern beauty,“ says Aerin Lauder. “Her status as an international beauty, runway favorite and designer muse infuses the brand with energy and modernity. Her global appeal connects us with consumers of all ages and cultures in an exciting and unexpected way.”

I love Alessandra & Linkin Park :-)

03-20-2007 12:34 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
DJSoundWave

Group: Registered
RE: Liya Kebede

I created one movie below: Liya Kebede's runway during The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2003 (very good quality).

Author: DJSoundWave
Type: avi file
Size: 5 MB
Media length: 00:00:13
Video size: 720 x 400
Video: XVID 720x400 25.00fps
Audio: MPEG Audio 48000Hz stereo 224Kbps
File name: Liya Kebede The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show by DJSoundWave.avi

link is below:

http://rapidshare.com/files/21832992/Liya_Kebede_The_Victoria_s_Secret_Fashion_Show_by_DJSoundWave.avi
or
http://www.4shared.com/file/12550890/4d3367f0/Liya_Kebede_The_Victorias_Secret_Fashion_Show_by_DJSoundWave.html

Enjoy :-)

And I created the second movie below: Liya Kebede's runway during The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2002 (medium quality).

Size: 10 MB
Media length: 00:00:16
Video size: 720 x 496
Video: XVID 720x496 25.00fps
Audio: MPEG Audio 48000Hz stereo 224Kbps
File name: Liya Kebede The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show by DJSoundWave 2.avi

link is below:

http://rapidshare.com/files/22137426/Liya_Kebede_The_Victoria_s_Secret_Fashion_Show_by_DJSoundWave_2.avi
or
http://www.4shared.com/file/12670191/c9b14d27/Liya_Kebede_The_Victorias_Secret_Fashion_Show_by_DJSoundWave_2.html

03-20-2007 12:46 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
DJSoundWave

Group: Registered
RE: Liya Kebede

I created one movie below: Liya Kebede in Lord Of War (DVDRip quality).

Size: 15 MB
Media length: 00:01:26
Video size: 720 x 304
Video: XVID 720x304 25.00fps
Audio: MPEG Audio 48000Hz stereo 105Kbps
File name: Liya Kebede in Lord Of War by DJSoundWave.avi

link is below:

http://www.4shared.com/file/13434935/ab7dab24/Liya_Kebede_in_Lord_Of_War_by_DJSoundWave.html

04-04-2007 01:05 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: